CHIPx: CHIP ‘X’ (Acceleration)
CHIPx plays as a public accelerator for promoting global level technology commercialization. - We focus on the global development of Korean bio-health technologies.
- We search, assess and support startups in collaboration with local and global accelerators specialized in bio-health such as KITE in Korea and Accelerator Life Science (ALP) and Indie Bio in the US.
- Search and assessment of bio-health technologies and startups
- Connect startups with technology specialists from KAIST (one of innovation leading research oriented universities in the world)
- Mentoring of technology and management strategy
- Search and connect right global partners and investors
- Three major industries of the bio-health sector: bio-pharmaceuticals, medical devices and digital healthcare
- Other relevant industries that may utilize bio and health technologies for their innovation such as agriculture, foods and cosmetics.
- Early-stage startups seeking to build global level teams for R&D, management and scientific committee.
- High-growth startups pursuing global development with prototype products
- SMEs exploring bio-health technologies and products as the new business